Moment Factory is a multimedia entertainment studio specializing in the conception and production of immersive environments combining video, lighting, architecture, sound and special effects. The company has so far created more than 400 shows and destinations across the world for clients such as Microsoft, Sony, Toyota, Madonna and more.
Moment Factory wanted to create a unique, remarkable experience for the visitors of Sakuya Lumina at Osaka Castle in Japan.
Besides being amazed with surreal lighting and special effects, the visitors would also be able to interact with the experience through various installations. They could play with diverse face masks as they journey through Osaka Castle Park. This allows them to be a part of the story and participates in increasing their level of wonder.
As Sakuya Lumina comes to life after sunset, Moment Factory needed a reliable face tracking software that track multiple faces simultaneously, even in challenging conditions such as reduced lighting.
Being our long-term client, Moment Factory already knew all capabilities of FaceTrack first-hand. They trusted FaceTrack to do a great job again since it checked all their boxes for the project:
- visage|SDK is robust, yet fast and lightweight
- The software tracks 99 facial points
- Multiple faces can be detected and processed at the same time
- No personal information is captured, stored or processed by default
- Code is flexible and easy to integrate in different applications
- visage|SDK comes with a detailed development guide, lots of customization options and excellent technical support, ensuring quick and easy integration
Moment Factory used FaceTrack to implement various face masks into experience at Sakuya Lumina Night Walk. The masks gave visitors a chance to become a part of the story for a moment and create great photos and even better memories.
Visitors described Sakuya Lumina Night Walk as a unique and creative experience. The event proved to be the perfect blend of high tech and historical heritage and an unforgettable experience for all its visitors.